Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 01: Must get this blogging started

This is not my first blog. =) I am not sure how many times I have log in to blogspot, created one and only to delete it because I never updated it. Life & Facebook got in the way.

Lets make things clear. I am not a writer. I am more of a talker which is why my writing "sounds"like I am talking. With the encouragement of dear hubby, I joined him for a creative writing class which I attended only once. My spirit is willing to attend more workshops but then again Work got in the way....

Speaking of work, I write emails & answers telephone calls for a living in the hospitality industry. I make unforgettable and meaningful holidays and experiences for others which is why I make sure at least once.. ok sometimes thrice a year... ok, ok, sometimes lots of times in a year we go for awesome adventures here in the kingdom or anywhere our soles will take us.

Here's us 7 years ago:


Here's us now:





No comments:

Post a Comment