Saturday, March 10, 2012

Work Essentials...

I know I should be posting updates on the "series" I am trying to do for my blog but right now I don't feel like doing that =)

Anyways, here are my work essentials:


1. Handkerchief - I like the old fashioned feeling of having a handkerchief. I would love to have white ones with my monogrammed initials in it.
2. LV Speedy 30 - A gift from VP. He purchased this when he sold the artwork that I helped him finished!
3. March Jacobs pouch - Gifted by my fab friend Danni.
4. Push Pull Pencil Case - I use this as my make up kit. Since I am wearing very basic make up to work, my small stash can fit here perfectly.
5. Para Mi Bebe - I love the scent of Spanish colognes during the hot, sticky, humid Cambodian summer. I feel refreshed after a few splashes of this cologne.
6. Ipad - my 13 years of celebrating Valentines Day together gift from VP.
7. Push Pull Ipad Case - I love the colorful ikat! Hand woven & 100% organic cotton made in Cambodia.
8. Ferragamo Sunnies - $3.50 find at U Care
9. BB Case - Another $3.50 find at Blush
10.Gucci Wallet - the year was 2008 & right before the economic crisis affected the art sales in Cambodia, VP gave me this as a Christmas gift. The wallet then was a symbol of hope for me that soon the art sales will go up again.. well, I have faith that 2012 will be the start of that year!

Oh I forgot to take photo of my basic black Nokia Phone. At work we call it our "S.O.P. phone" as most of us has it. It deserves another post though why I like Nokia phones. Hehehe

I used my BB to take the photo. My BB's purpose is actually for my roaming number. It's my mini FB & Twitter gadget when VP & Son are busy playing temple run in the Ipad. We think that Ipad is the best baby sitter! These days, we all have so many gadgets that convenience is right there on our fingertips. Remember our life before the mobile phone or internet?  I sometimes wonder if I was working in the 80s, what would be my work essentials? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment