Friday, March 9, 2012

Phnom Penh

Promptly after I had uploaded my last entry, we head out to the Virak Bunthan Night Bus parking area. The location is quite convenient as it is located in front of this night market. Note that there are several night markets in town and this is the particular night market where across it's foot bridge the night buses are parked to collect passengers:


and here's the inside look of the midnight bus:


Its a sleeper bus with toilet but I did not dare use the toilet =) I would suggest bringing your own travel pillow and blanket for comfort. I honestly did not sleep well during the entire bus ride. IT WAS SCARY. I admire my husband for being so brave in taking the bus twice a week. Anyways, as for what to wear, I suggest light sweater & leggings or pants for the ladies and please do not wear shorts or skirts.If you are like me that needs some entertainment for the 6 hours drive, bring your Ipad, new Ipad, Iphone, Isomething something etc etc. Here's VP playing Plants & Zombies:


Here's Moi, posing for my fashion diary (hahah): handwoven Proloung Khmer cotton scarf, Uniqlo T-shirt, Giordano Sweater and Zara leggings... ummm not exactly your Fashionista mama outfit! Comfort over Fashion...


6 hrs later we arrived in Phnom Penh & I was too groggy to take any pictures. After freshening up in the hotel, we head out to St.240.. on the way we saw a street vendor selling these snacks & we just have to try it!







After checking the progress of Artillery, we had proper breakfast at The Shop. Breakfast here spells vacation for me.I like long breakfasts when I am on holiday. We were just happy to lounge and talk just about anything under the sun.

Looks like I have to post a part 2! Just received some important emails needed urgent reply!












No comments:

Post a Comment