Popularly known as the Russian Market, Toul Thom Phoung is the best place to go shopping when you are in Phnom Penh.
From Children's clothes...

Hats, luggage & souvenirs...

Shoes

To Women & Men's wear.

I am not sure the authenticity of the shoes & sandals but they range from Nike, Addidas, Berkinstocks to crocs.. The clothes on the other hand are from the garment factories that supplies the real brands; Marks & Spencers, Uniqlo, Zara, Mango, Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch, Polo by Ralph Lauren & H&M to name a few.
Prices range from $2 to 25 depending on what item you would like to purchase.
I got my son's PJs 3 for $5 and his pants $5. Real bargain when these items normally retails 70% higher!
I dont haggle much knowing that vendors need profit also but since I speak Khmer good enough for shopping, I would get the best price =) Remember they will not give discount if you are the first customer..
Happy for my loot this trip.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
From Children's clothes...
Hats, luggage & souvenirs...
Shoes
To Women & Men's wear.
I am not sure the authenticity of the shoes & sandals but they range from Nike, Addidas, Berkinstocks to crocs.. The clothes on the other hand are from the garment factories that supplies the real brands; Marks & Spencers, Uniqlo, Zara, Mango, Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch, Polo by Ralph Lauren & H&M to name a few.
Prices range from $2 to 25 depending on what item you would like to purchase.
I got my son's PJs 3 for $5 and his pants $5. Real bargain when these items normally retails 70% higher!
I dont haggle much knowing that vendors need profit also but since I speak Khmer good enough for shopping, I would get the best price =) Remember they will not give discount if you are the first customer..
Happy for my loot this trip.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment