As expected, I never really had time to blog because of my busy schedule.. I am not exactly a workaholic (ahem!). I was organizing stuff the other day and here's some random photos I found in my blackberry (I know.. I know... it has to retire soon)
Outreach Program with HUSK for Communities
Road trip! Siem Reap - Poipet - Siem Reap.
The bridge somewhere in Banteay Menchey. Its a railroad under construction.
This was in 2011.
The bridge somewhere in Banteay Menchey. Its a railroad under construction.
This was in 2011.
Vegetarian Burger by Chef VJ :)
Childhood favorite!
Cooking Class with Chef Srey Vandy
K&J when they are still in the city of angels.. K is in London and J in Sydney now
2011 Christmas get together with Expats'05 at Maison Po Lanka
Father & Son Photography Class
Visit from The Siam's DOSM D.W. & The Empress J.W.
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed
One of Freedom's many illustrations
Homemade Taho
Thomas the Tank Engine hanging out in our dining room's wall
Senteur's D Angkor Workshop
Artisan at Work in Artisan D' Angkor
Sunset in Route 60
Sunset Boat ride in Angkor Thom's moat
socks & crocs? I mean??????
Random seller on the way to the coast
We celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary in Song Saa.
We stayed in a private pool villa overlooking the turquoise sea
We stayed in a private pool villa overlooking the turquoise sea
Parenting 101: Son in the grocery cart with Ipad!
Beautiful Apsara dancers performing in 18th Century Wat Bo pagoda
Freedom's Pet Shrimp
Cute phone
Pastillas de leche
Best chocolate cake ever at Calea
Visited our Alma Mater. Memories!!!!
Chef Miguel - my favorite Ilonggo chef :)
Father & Son bonding
Heartwarming moment.. A lola playing the piano in Rockwell
We watched the bench fashion show and
due to generation gap we did not recognize
half the stars featured in the show.
due to generation gap we did not recognize
half the stars featured in the show.
A cute black pig outside one of the oldest restaurant in the Philippines
Best Paella Ever: Ambus Mundos established in 1888
At Chef Kethana & Bruce's Sugar Palm Farm in Banteay Srey
Father and Son goofing around
oh the joy!
Best Sticky Rice in one of my fave restaurants in Bangkok: Six to Twelve
Spectacular Angkor Wat during an ASEAN event
Chic retro chairs in Luang Prabang Airport
That house with white picket fence in Luang Prabang
I find it amusing that after almost 3 years I have thousands of photos in a phone I hardly use. Ummm maybe not as much photos as an average instagram enthusiast..
Oh well, looking at these photos brings wonderful memories.. its time to save them in my laptop (upload in blogger, facebook,flickr etc) and delete the old photos so I can take new ones..







































No comments:
Post a Comment