2012 was an incredible year for me and my family. Sure there were a lot of challenges but we got through it by faith and miracles..
My last post in this blog was June 2012. Somehow, updating the blog tick box was in the bottom of my priority list so that was not done until tonight. :) But the beauty of that is, I have plenty to post! They maybe memories but I loved the moments when we created those beautiful experiences..
Last year, VP and I had this crazy idea of doing a road trip across Cambodia. That didn't happen. At the same time, VP was working on a new project in the capital. That didn't happen either as some things are not meant to be.. Then I planned to go back to yoga and oh, I am still planning to go back to yoga.. I also tried and quit several "goals" like not having rice during dinner. Well, lets just say that's an epic battle..
Maybe this year I will try to update this blog more often. I'll move it up in my priority list and see if I can squeeze it before searching youtube for "new movie trailers" and checking TV.com for episode guide of my favorite TV shows.
So here's to a late new years resolution of being committed to this art of writing.
i hope tomorrow i can remember my password to open this blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment